Resources for Parents & Professionals
As the lead agency in the state for eliminating child abuse and neglect, we find it our responsibility to provide tangible resources for providers, parents and citizens to help strengthen our communities.
Text4baby – There are a lot of things to remember when you're pregnant or a new mom. Text4baby makes it easy to get important information, and it's free. Receive free text messages three times per week. Text4baby sends personalized messages directly to you, and the texts have information you can trust because they are developed by experts from all over the country.
Vroom – Vroom turns shared moments into brain building moments. Whether it’s mealtime, bathtime, or anytime in between, there are always ways to nurture our children's growing minds.
Watch Me Grow – Watch Me Grow (WMG) helps New Hampshire families to ensure their child's brightest future by tracking his or her growth and development. It is New Hampshire's developmental screening, referral and information system for families of children ages birth to six years.
- New Directions in Child Abuse and Neglect Research
- Working Together to Provide Stability for Families: Home Visiting & Homeless Service Systems
- The Youngest Americans: A Statistical Portrait of Infants and Toddlers in the United States
- Interrupting Child Maltreatment Across Generations through Safe, Stable and Nurturing Environments
- Changing the Course for Infants and Toddlers
- Understanding and Meeting the Needs of Birth Parents
- Parent Education to Strengthen Families and Reduce the Risk of Child Maltreatment
- Ensuring Safety, Well-Being and Permanency for our Children, Injury Prevention Research Center
- Child Health USA 2013
- Women's Health USA 2013
- What are ACEs?
- What is Your Adverse Childhood Experiences Score?
- Healthy Families America and Bullying Prevention
- Raising NH Discussion Guide
- Children's Bureau Legacy: Ensuring the Right to Childhood
If you would like to share a resource with us, please email us.